June 27, 2012

New version of the Project Holiday Wizard released (v 2.1)

This version will correctly locate the Outlook Holiday file in Office 2010 if you have that installed.  It should also work with Project 2010 but I haven't been able to test that.  Please let me know how you go.

Some people are also looking for an up to date Outlook Holiday file for older versions of Office.  The tool lets you manually select a file and will take you to a website where you can download the latest Outlook version of the file (2010).  That website is http://www.outlook-tips.net/outlook-calendar/missing-holidays/.

2 comments:

  1. I just tried the holiday import wizard in Project 2010 and it seems to work perfectly!

    One question, though, is there a way to import half-day holidays? My organization often gives employees off Friday afternoon AND Monday for certain holidays. I know I can correct that within Project on the "details" of each holiday day, but is there some way to add this to the day to it imports automatically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried right now in Project 2010 and it failed with the error:

    Compile error in hidden module: basExtraFunctions.

    ReplyDelete